all the muscle you need, the MSIW192DX
• Punches and Dies: Easy to change for quick and efficient work flow.
• V-Notcher: A replacement for the rectangular notcher, allowing for efficient cutting.
• Stroke Length: Easily adjustable limit switches saves time on every cycle.
• Punch Die Holder: The die holder will accept standard tooling and has two hole sizes (D and DX series only).
• Punch Table: The punch table provides support for the workpiece and also incorporates a worktable scale and an adjustable back stop.
• Bar Shearing Station: The round and square bar station allows for shearing various sizes. T-bar and channel shear blades are also available for this station.
• Angle Shear: The angle shear allows for both straight and miter cuts of varying sizes of angle material without a drop-out slug. The two wear guides assure the squareness of every cut, while the adjustable hold-down keeps distortion to a minimum.
• Flat Bar Shear: The flat bar shear station has a cast iron support table with guides for accurate positioning and has scribe marks at 90 and 45 degrees for miter cuts. A special feature of the flat bar shear is its variable degree miter-cutting on the bottom leg of the angle iron.
• Notching Station: The notcher is ideal for notching on either flat bars or angles. The gauging table as adjustable stops for precise positioning and the safety guard is electrically interlocked for maximum safety and visibility.