Synthetic Lubricants, Inc. has achieved a high level of recognition as a leader in metalworking fluids, and now brings that same level of quality to the EDM market.
SINKSYN-1 is formulated to give support to your most demanding dielectric application. These are some of the benefits SINKSYN-1 will provide to you:
• Almost odorless oil
• Cost efficient
• Gives more resistance to electrode wear
• Provides maximum anti-oxidation properties, which in turn gives maximum fluid life
• Clean and clear for great visibility of work piece while in use
• No dye – equals no color change
• A natural and pure EDM fluid that can substantially reduce the chance of dermatitis
• Low viscosity: this can be a relative term, but generally dielectrics that have viscosities of 37 sys @ 72 ºF or lower, improve flushing and particle settling. This gives faster machining rates and fine surface finishes.
• Flash point safety is always a concern. Thus oils with flashpoints in the range of 220º to 245º Fahrenheit are generally preferred to exceed this level, the viscosity increases, and can affect machine rates, in which case a chiller should be considered.
Whether you EDM small parts or large dies, SINKSYN-1 is the product that you can rely on.