enable your production to have double mitering, with the S330/3/HV
• Speed Range: Blade speed is variable through a precision balanced step pulley and heavy-duty worm gear transmission. Blade speeds are 85, 150, 230 and 330 SFPM. The broad speed range allows for optimum cutting of a large variety of materials.
• Hydraulic Down Feed: Infinitely variable feed rate is hydraulically controlled for fast, accurate cutting, Settings are made at the operator’s control station.
• Hydraulic Frame Return: The saw frame is raised hydraulically using a push button mounted on the operator’s control panel.
• Vise Jaw: Hydraulic vise design clamps and holds the work piece securely. The vise is operated by a selector switch located on the operator’s control panel. Maximum vise opening is 18″
• Coolant System: Built in coolant system keeps your parts cool and increases blade life.
• Swivel: The saw frame swivels a full 60° to the rear and 45° to the front for optimum miter cutting capability. The pivot shaft has sealed bearings for maintenance free operation, while a pointer and angle scale (-60° TO + 45°) make setup fast and easy. Stops are provided at -60° and +45°.
• Operator’s Control Panel: Operation of the machine is safe and convenient from the swing arm pedestal mounted on the machine base. Control Voltage is 110V.
• Blade Guides: Carbide Blade Guides provide reduced vibration, heat, and blade stress providing longer blade life and accuracies of ±0.002″ per inch of cut material.
• Variable Vise Pressure (Option): Hydraulic clamping pressure to the work holding jaws can be adjusted as required to hold solid or thin wall material.
• Free Standing Roller Table (Option): Table is constructed from 3″ x 4.1 lb./ft. channel with five 2.5″ diameter ball bearing rollers on 12″ centers and two track stands. Track sections can be used on either the loading or discharge side of the machine and are free standing.