Hydraulically controlled solid carbide guides are actuated when the machine’s hydraulic system is started to ensure rigid clamping for accurate cuts. The cast iron guide arms are manually positioned.
• Speed Range: 60 –265 fpm infinitely variable, driven by heavy-duty worm gear transmission frequency inverter blade speed control.
• Automatic Saw Return: Automatic saw head return with height control
• Blade Motion Detector: Automatic shut-down of machine during blade breakage.
• Chip Brush: Powered from the main drive shaft of the saw, cleans chips from blade to improve cutting performance and blade life.
• Blade Tension: Hydraulically controlled to (38,000 psi). Includes Motion Detector switch to shut down machine if the blade should stall or break.
• Hydraulic Bar Feed: For manual material positioning, shuttle stroke is 11.8”.
• Floor Space Required: 11’ 3” x 7’ 3”.
• Coolant Capacity: 21 gal.