HYDRAULIC DOWN FEED
Feed rate and pressure can be controlled independently for fast, accurate cutting. Setup is made easy through the color-coded dial allowing the operator to select the best setting for the type of material being cut.
• Speed Range: 50-230 SFPM (15-70m/min.) infinitely variable through a frequency inverter system and a heavy duty Worm Gear Transmission. The broad speed range allows for optimum cutting of a large spectrum of materials. An Electric Tachometer assures accurate speed settings.
• Blade Tension: Hydraulically controlled tension (40,000 psi) provides consistent square cutting accuracy. The Motion Detector will shut the machine off should a blade break or stall.
• Blade Guides: A combination of roller bearing and hydraulic actuated carbide blade guides assures the blade is held taut for fast, accurate cuts. The cast iron guide arms are positioned manually. The cast iron Movable Guide Arm is positioned through an Electric Motor, than is Hydraulically Locked in position.
• Chip Brush: Powered from the main drive shaft of the saw, the brush changes speed along with the blade to assure that chips are being removed from each gullet of the blade, improving cutting performance.
• Height Selector: To reduce the machine’s cycle time, the upward return of the saw frame can be limited through a variable height selector and can be set from 0-52”.
• Cut Indicator Light: The cut line indicator light is positioned on the dovetail above the blade and casts a shadow indicating the true cut line which aids in set-up and assures first cut accuracy.