true versatility in contour sawing, with the S-36V Contour Saw
• Speed Range: Blade speeds are infinitely adjustable through a two-speed worm and worm gear transmission. Speeds of 50-415 and 550-5000 SFPM allow for cutting almost any type of material.
• Machine Base: The base is constructed from heavy gauge steel providing a rigid, heavy-duty foundation, reducing vibration during cutting even at high speeds.
• Blade Guides: The blade guides are universal V-type carbide with an adjustable carbide backup. The V guides and the backup button are adjustable for the full range of blades from .125” to 1”.
• Blade Wheels: Three (3) balanced cast iron blade wheels are pre-loaded with ball bearing hubs to assure long life even when running at high speed. The rubber crowned tire mounted to each wheel preserves the blade’s tooth set.
• Upper Guide Arm: The upper guide arm is adjustable for varying material sizes. The guide arm is moved via handwheel and rack and pinion device. Once the correct height is set, the arm can then be locked in place. Maximum height is 12”
• Table: The saw is constructed of cast iron to reduce vibration while cutting and has one slot to the right of the blade to accommodate accessories and other fixturing. The table tilts 45 degrees right and 10 degrees left. Table size is 23.5” x 27.5″ and 17.5″ x 27.5″ .Work height is 40”.
• Blade Welder: The blade welder has a capacity of .125” – .75″. With the annealer, grinder and blade shear, complete blades can be easily made to whatever length is required. A blade can also be broken and re-welded for hole cutting.Washes chips from hard to get at places reducing clean-up time.