An Independent Electric Cabinet and Control Panel allow the operator to position the controls for optimum viewing of the cutting area. A PLC controls all electrical and hydraulic functions.
• Speed Range: 50 – 325 fpm infinitely variable with a frequency inverter system and a heavy duty Worm Gear Transmission. The broad speed range allows for optimum cutting of a large spectrum of materials. An Electric Tachometer assures accurate speed settings.
• Blade Guides: A combination of roller bearing and hydraulically actuated carbide blade guides assures the blade is held taut for fast, accurate cuts.. The cast iron Movable Guide Arm is positioned through a Hydraulic Cylinder, then is Hydraulically Locked in position.
• Blade Tension: Hydraulically controlled tension (35,000 psi) provides consistent square cutting accuracy. The Motion Detector will shut the machine off should a blade break or stall. Blade Wheel Diameter is 34.625” to provide maximum blade life.
• Blade Break/Stall Detection: Standard equipment, shuts off the machine in the event of blade breaking or stalling.
• Chip Brush: An Independent Motor drives the Blade Brush to assure complete removal of chips from each gullet of the blade assuring optimum cutting performance and enhanced blade life.
• Vise Jaws: Full Stroking Vise Jaws and a Vertical Clamp Devise assure the work piece is secure and eliminates excessive vibration during the cut providing better blade life and cleaner cuts. Minimum Clamping Capacity is 16.125”.
• Machine Floor Space: 88-1/2” H x 165-3/8” W x 74-5/8” D
• Table Height: 37″