HYDRAULIC DOWN FEED
Feed rate and pressure can be controlled independently for fast, accurate cutting. Setup is made easy through the color-coded dial allowing the operator to select the best setting for the type of material being cut.
• Speed Range: 50-230 SPFM (15-70m/min.) infinitely variable through a frequency inverter system and a heavy duty Worm Gear Transmission. The broad speed range allows for optimum cutting of a large spectrum of materials. An Electric Tachometer assures accurate speed settings.
• Blade Guides: A combination of roller bearing and hydraulic actuated carbide blade guides assures the blade is held taut for fast, accurate cuts. The cast iron Movable Guide Arm is positioned through an Electric Motor, than is Hydraulically Locked in position.
• Chip Brush: Independently Powered, the chip brush changes speed along with the blade to assure that chips are being removed from each gullet of the blade, improving cutting performance.
• Height Selector: To reduce the machine’s cycle time, the upward return of the saw frame can be limited through a variable height selector and can be set from 0-63”.
• Stabilizer Bar: To reduce blade vibration upon entry into the work piece, a blade stabilizer bar is provided and aids in producing straighter cuts and helps to extend blade life by reducing blade vibration. Automatic Saw Frame Return and Depth Control are standard.
• Cut Indicator Light: The cut line indicator light is positioned on the dovetail above the blade and casts a shadow indicating the true cut line which aids in set-up and assures first cut accuracy.
• Weight Capacity: The machine’s weight capacity is 110,000 lbs. allowing cutting of solids and billets to the machine’s maximum capacity.